AMAR International’s employees provide the expertise, dedication, and strong work ethics to meet the needs of our clients. We are always looking for individuals who possess entrepreneurial attitude, strong work ethics, risk taking attitude, and the desire to perform challenging and fulfilling work to join our team of experienced professionals. The company offers a competitive benefits package and the opportunity for personal and professional growth in the national capital region.
AMAR International, Inc., an Equal Opportunity Employer, welcomes applicants from all backgrounds.
Please inquire about available positions by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are currently looking to fill the following positions:
- Administrative Assistant/Conference Coordinator
- Logistics Coordinator
- Director of Business Development
- Manager of Business Development
- Clinical Research Data Coordinator
- SPSS Analysts
- Proposal Editor
- Proposal Writer
- Medical Writer
- Project Director, Biological Sciences
- Senior Biostatistician
- Junior Biostatistician
- Web Developer
- Manager of Regulatory Affairs
- Regulatory Affairs Associate
- Student Interns