AMAR International, Inc. (AMAR) is proud to be an SBA WOSB – JV Prime Managing Member of the AMAR Health IT, LLC (AHIT) Team awardee for a new Government-wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC) from NITAAC on all 10 Task Areas. This CIO-SP3 contract vehicle streamlines acquisition and fast provisioning for use by any Federal, Civilian, or DoD agencies to fulfil a broad range of mission-critical IT requirements.
- AMAR services can be acquired through a variety of procurement vehicles:
- Agency-Specific Indefinite Delivery
- Indefinite Quantity Task Orders (IDIQ)
- Purchase Orders (PO)
- Set-Asides: SDB, and WOSB
CIO-SP3 OverviewThe Chief Information Officer – Solutions and Partners 3 Small Business (CIO-SP3 SB) GWAC is a 10-year (until 2022) multiple award indefinite-delivery, indefinite-quantity (IDIQ). CIO-SP3 SB GWAC is open to all federal civilian and DoD agencies who require information technology (IT) services and solutions. This contract vehicle provides agencies with a mechanism to quickly and efficiently satisfy new, emerging, and urgent IT requirements facing federal agencies today, which includes but not limited to Data Center Consolidation, Cloud Computing, Health IT, Mobility and Cybersecurity.
Prices through this GWAC has been pre-competed and pre-negotiated for below market pricing, so customers are assured of real value in a competitive IT market. We are the only executive agent with three GWACs for products, services and solutions, enabling us to deliver a broad scope of mission critical IT with confidence.
CIO SP3 SB Advantages
- 10-Year, multiple award indefinite-delivery, indefinite quantity (IDIQ) GWAC
- $20 billion contract ceiling
- For everything ITSM in support of the Federal Enterprise Architecture, the Department of Defense Enterprise Architecture and the Federal Health Architecture
- .75% contract access fee capped at $150K on any task order base or optional period (not to exceed 12 months) with funding in excess of $20M
- No additional charge for value-added services and support
- Easy-to-use, secure web-based e-GOS ordering system for automated task order competition, set-aside, management, awardee selection and notification
- No special “Delegation of Procurement Authority” is required by NITAAC
- Customer Support Center provides 1-hour response to any contractual, technical or procedural question 1-day turnaround on free, comprehensive SOW/PWS assessment for every task order assures quality responses
- Free training on GWACs, FAR 16, NITAAC contracts and NITAAC online ordering systems; certification for 2 CLPs awarded
About NITAACNITAAC is the NIH’s Information Technology Acquisition and Assessment Center. Based on our experience and ability to leverage buying power, NITAAC was designated by the OMB as an executive agent authorized to administer government-wide acquisition contracts (GWACs). These contracts were specifically designed to streamline the procurement process for information technology (IT) products and services, pursuant to Section 5112e of the Clinger Cohen Act of 1996.